Traducteur

Jun 12, 2017

Summer weather finally

Finally summer weather has made its way to southern Quebec! It has been a long wet and cold spring. Yes its still spring by the calendar I know but usually we get nice weather before this . The lilac have bloomed and are just starting to fade out so I will get and trim back the faded flower heads soon . I see that the peonies are budding I love them they are one of my favorites early summer flowers.
The pool is all ready to be enjoyed by us all in fact my grandsons have already started to swim I am
Jordan and Tyler June 2017
including a picture of them this picture was taken two days ago .As the summer goes by I will be adding more pictures of my flower beds and of course of my grand kids .Family probably some pics of my pets too !

No comments:

Post a Comment