Recipe from Allrecipes.com
"Refreshing blend of quenching summer juicy fruit and the spicy heat of hot pepper makes this a lite and zesty side salad or dip."
- 2 large navel oranges
- 1 mango, finely chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 serrano chile pepper, minced, seeds optional
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 pinch salt
- Use a small paring knife to cut the peel, pith, and membrane from each orange, leaving just the flesh. Cut orange segments into small pieces; place in a large bowl.
- Stir in the mango, bell pepper, serrano chile, and lime juice. Season with the mint, dill, and salt. Serve immediately, or allow to flavors to blend in refrigerator, up to overnight.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 40 | Total Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 0mg